Sunday, November 25, 2012

#803 Lazy Sunday @ Holli Pocket


HolliPocket-Candy Tart-Dotty Grape
Not sold in the main release of Candy Tart tops
Part of Lazy Sunday @ special price!
Includes both 2.5 lola prim breast applier & lola tango
Ride to Holli Pocket here
I also updated my Boobie tab on my blog for help with the new mesh lola tangos, check it out here if you are having issues with your appliers! If you have issues that persistent through the given tips, PLEASE contact me-I have no problem helping those that need it but do be pleasant about it  ^ ^
Other item worn:
Panties: Holli Pocket-Biscuit Panties
Tat: Tenjin
Nails: Mstyle
Hair: Wasabi Pills
Skin: Lara Hurley
Holli Thespian

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and your style. Can you share what eyeshadow and lashes are you using? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Felula,
      I usually am wearing a combo of Mons makeups, if you check previous posts I post specifics names of a few of wear a lot ^^

      Delete