Monday, December 3, 2012

#806 Holli Pocket @ Bewbapalooza!

HolliPocket-Powder Puff-Full Pocket
New boobie event just started a few days, Bewbapalooza. What I found funny about the event when I first went to check it out, I thought my buddeh Love had setup a side store here-all her awesome carny rides are plopped right in the middle of the boobies!

These bodysuits include the clothing layers and 2.5 lola push up appliers (also works with mused/ecorps/MCI.) Lola tango appliers are NOT included with the clothing layers, sold separately right next to the vendor in the pink squares-can't miss them!

In the meantime I have been buckling down and organizing/downsizing my inventory-time to purge! I will be squeezing in a few blog posts too I hope ^ ^

Ride to Bewbapalooza here
Other items worn:
Earring: Bens Beauty
Hair: Truth
Skin: Lara Hurley-Faith (NEW)

Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment