Tuesday, December 11, 2012

#811 Ruddy's girlfran Pinkie

Pinkie Princess-Close
Tonight's posty was inspired by my cute little Pinkie you see here, shes PINK and awesomely made just for me. I had requested that my friend who made her do a pink version of rudolph..she's rud's girlfran! So you and your partner can hold your own Rud's or Pinkie's ^^

I also finally made it to the Arcade Event and only liked a few things that I felt I needed to have-one being these Noodle tiaras. I ended up going back twice (first time I got two silver tiaras) and figured I would try my luck to get a diamond silver one..no luck with that and instead I got a ton of doubles in the GOLD tiaras's. So, if any of you gatcha hoarders have any to trade with me I'll gladly trade you for most of the silver tiaras :)

I am also showing two sets of booties from Redgrave (top row) and The Bishes (bottom) so take you pick on which style/prints you prefer- lots of options for different looks. Mons also put out some pretty lips and eyeshadows for the current new TDR Fusion (guess this is a merged event of the two previous TDR's-not sure why they even had two separate setups with similar event names to begin with.)
Pinkie Princess-Far
Top:*HolliPocket* Shortcake Sweater-Pearl- (@ GFW)
Panties: *HolliPocket* Biscuit Panties
Tights: {paper.doll} Tights-White (No longer available)
Pearls: Maxi Gossamer
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Wings Necklace Pink (@ Fi*Friday)
Body string: ~Scribble~ String Theory/White/Toros
Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - Sunny Smoke Eyeshadow (@ TDR Fushion)
Lips: MONS / Makeups - Sunny Lipstick (@ TDR Fusion)
Rings: SuPerBia *SeT 3* WinGs RinG  (@ Frost-starts on 12th!)
Nails: [Mad Echo] -  Lacey Nails
Tiara: Noodles-Under the Sea Tiara Silver/Aquamarine (@ The Arcade)
Reindeer:[[ Love Zombies ]]:: Raindeer Plushie. [Pinkie] (@ GFW)
Boots: REDGRAVE-Mesh Snow BOOTS - BUNDLE (NEW)
Boots #2: The Bishes Inc. ~ Huggies Blogger (NEW)
Hair: Truth-Chynna (NEW)
Skin: Lara-Joy Dark
Holli Thespian
Pinkie Princess-Mons-Makeups

Redgrave and The Bishes Booties

No comments:

Post a Comment