Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#820 Holli Pocket fist pumpin time @ GFW

HolliPocket-Hoodie Tee-Full
I hope all you girlies out there had an awesome and fun Christmas- I baked and ate too much =/ Anywhoo I didn't really take too much of a break yet..but this week I will be on much less and only to check my caps. I am going to be updating a few more Holli Pocket releases per request to include matching appliers-so here goes the hoodie tees!

Includes 2.5 lola pushup appliers
(mused/ecorps/MCI/iboobs compatible)
-Lola Tango applier sold separately-buy the pink squares!
-One color set part of GFW-12/26


Ride to Holli Pocket here
Fullpockets available on Marketplace here
(must be logged in and have mature/adult filter ON to see ads-considered adult content)
Other items worn:
Rings: Bens Beauty
Nails: Bamboo Nails
Panties: Holli Pocket Biscuit Panties
Boobs: (left) Lola Tango- (right) Lola 2.5 Pushups
Hairs: Ploom and Truth
Skin: Lara Hurley
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment