Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

#852 He says RED is HOT!

He Likes my Red Lips-Far
I was told tonight that I look incredibly hot with red lips, soo here goes those lippys. Please note, all Holli Pocket attire that is released soon will be updated on my blog when they are out and where- enjoy! 
Currently feeling this tune here "You wanna tear me up, you wanna stretch me out, and what you lost I found" GREAT song! :)
Top: *HolliPocket* Pipe The Fook Down-Set 7 Camo (released SOON!)
Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar (NEW)
Gloves: *HolliPocket* Fishup Net Gloves-Torn-
Guns: !!!"""::: Brutal Weapons :::""" [ Cerberus ] (ver 1.1)
Belt: TheAbyss- FM_NAU_Combat_Belt
Necklace: - .HoD. - Hopeful & Hopeless Set
Body Tat: *HolliPocket* Camotastic Tat (released SOON!)
Socks: *HolliPocket* Love Hurts-(released SOON!)
Body tape: SiniStyle Taped Guts
Shades: ! Sunglasses AVIATORS / V1.1 - REDGRAVE (RGP2410006)
Gun holister: D1-MTG - M9
Cap: dl:: Officer's Cap
Heels: ChaChaDee! - VAN KAY Leather Pumps
Ciggy: .:-CatniP-:.  Classy Ciggy~ box (NEW)
Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman: Naturals
He Likes my Red Lips
Skin: Lara Hurley-Anais Dark
Corset: .tsg. Corset - Red (NEW @ TBS)
Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar (NEW)
Belt: DK - Armed Explosion Belt
Bangles: ~Pepper~ Broche Bracelets
Pants: MONS / Rigged Mesh / Leather Tights - black (NEW)
Heels: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM
Hair: Truth-Nydia (NEW)
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment