Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

#854 You are the piece of me I wish I didn't need

Chasing After-Far
Hay everybuddies, I wasn't plan on doing much of anything tonight after doing prep for the upcoming Whore Couture Fair most of the day (which I know, all you girlies out there can't wait for it to start on March 1st!)..but I decided to one to keep busy after having an emo moment *sad face* As I was getting ready to pose,my fran here insisted he join in-how can I say no to that masked face?..I also decided to try out Bellez'a recent skin release which I surprisingly really liked on (I will always adore my Lara Hurley) but it is nice to have a switch out skinny that I also really like on. I will say I prefer the cleavage layer look on my appliers (more pushup look to them) so hopefully Mr Tricky will do the trick! :)
P.S I do NOT have a style card for him sowwy =/
Chasing After-Close
Belleza Glimpse
Corset: .tsg. Corset - Black (modded top to be lower)
Gloves: Holli Pocket
Bod Tape: SiniStyle Taped Guts
Kiss Tat: *HolliPocket* Kiss My Body Tats
Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar 
Skirt: Milk-My Lil Whore Skirt Blackest Black (upcoming WCF fair!)
Earring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Cross Earring  (upcoming WCF fair!)
Rings: ~Pepper~ Broche Ring
Tights:*Sheer* Stockings 08: Torn Shiny Black
Hat: dl:: Officer's Cap
Lipgloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights
Bag: ~Pepper~ BOOM Bag (NEW)
Heels:  N-core ULTRAPLATFORM
Lashes: Angel Rock Eyelash J curl Fluffy Carnival Queen
Eyes:"tSg" Sleepy Green
Hair:=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Vanessa" Dipped Party Colors
Skin:-Belleza- Ava Deep Tan
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment