Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

#884 When I was your woman

When I was your Woman.
Bruno Mars-When I was your woman man
Hmmm too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance
Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man.

My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes
It all just sounds like uh, uh, uh, uh
Top: *BE Designs*- Olivia- Sugar /WCF2 Exclusive
Shrug: *HolliPocket* Shrug Off-Group 5-Lace
Bottom: .:* LOULOU *:. - Lingerie :: NONO :: (Pink Fusion Hunt)
Rings: [*RD*]*Kawaii Poptart Rings* (@ PW)
Bag: A/A-Heart Purse - 5th Anniversary Beige
Headband: Noodles - Cupcake Bow Headband Pink
Tights: *HolliPocket* Teeny Tighty-Set 2-Baby/Cupcakey
Hair: [LeLutka] group gift
Heels: *T.Whore*- Shelly Heels Mesh
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Lyala ] - [ Holiday pack sunkissed ]

Top: *HolliPocket* Pretty Love-Set 1 (released soon)

Skirt: *BOOM* Minka Skirt (petal) ( @ collab88)
Tight: *HolliPocket* Teeny Tighty-Set 3-Classy
Hair: [LeLutka]-ADELE hair/Dark Blonde
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment