Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

#886 I woke up as your friend

I woke up as your friend
I woke up as your friend-Far
Mood brought to you by:
Chris Brown – As Your Friend Lyrics (feat Afrojack)
I just can’t live anymore like this
My heart just opened up the door again
just watch me fly as I spread my wings
don’t ask me why ’cause there are too many things.
And now we’re standing on the edge
looking like here we go again
I used to be your woman man but today
I woke up as your friend
Dress: .:cheeky:. Mel Dress! Mesh (Flexi) (NEW)
Nail: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Violet
Headband: {le fil casse} fleur headband blue black (@ PW)
Teeth: *Mousey* Prim Teeth ~ (@ GFW)
Bag: *Tentacio* Cuqui bag (@ PW)
Tat: Tenjin Violet Mesh Tattoo (@ WCF)
Heels: N-core-DELICIOUS
Hair: .ploom. Stephie - Indecisive
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Lyala ] - [ Holiday pack sunkissed ]

Top: [trs] Semi Sheer Top + Appliers - Black (@ WCF)
Pants: Spirit Store - Monokini rigged mesh pants (NEW)
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross Silver Set
Tat: ~G O L A Industry~SexBomb **
Hair: eep . hair 005 
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment