Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

#895 Grass Ain't Always Greener buddy

You the one that I argue with
You the one that I argue with-Close
So how does a person really wake up one day, super excited to see you..can't wait for it to happen-and even tells a few friends about the happy news. Then makes a point that they want to spend more time with you before work the next week, and then grows completely distant the following week and decides it's best to never try. HOW does someone just pick up and leave like that? That's some real closure for you right there, no actually.... not really at all =/ What do you do now..disappear and act like you never existed in that person's life?

Justin Bieber-As Long As You Love Me
"Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you
You, you the one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with,
But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,
It's green where you water it
So I know we got issues baby true, true, true,
But I'd rather work on this with you
Than to go ahead and start with someone new
As long as you love me"



Top: * Vincue ~ Lazy+Sweater - (@ upcoming TBBS)
Dress: [Cynful] Rocker Chic - Black (@ upcoming TBBS)
Choker: dl: Secret Angel Choker
Bangles: dl:: Black Perls Magic 
Nails: dl:: Extreme Long nails (26 textures)
Kneepads: dl:: Knee Guards
Belt: dl: DL Double Belt
Armband:dl:: The Lost Clocks
Goggles: dl:: Goggles Total Black
Gun holster:dl::: Gun Holster total black
Stocking: *T.Whore*- Punk Stocking Fat Pack B
Shoes: {alterego} showstoppa SE (@ WCF)
Hair:=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Mercy"and Shell Dipped Party Colors
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ arya] - [ Fatpack Milk ] (NEW)
Pose: Purple Poses (@ upcoming TBBS)
Araya-Milk Tone-6 makeups-Lola Tango Appliers
Al Vulo-Ayra-Milk
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment