Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

#897 I felt you like electric light

I felt you like electric light-Far
I felt you like electric light-Close
Bush-Machinehead
"breathe in breathe out
tied to a wheel fingers got to feel,
bleeding through a tar-decay smile
I spin on a whim I slide to the right
I felt you like electric light
for our love
for our fear
for our rise against the years and years"

Top: [GLUE INK] Belle Lace Crop Top(@ TBBS-April 1st)
Dress: =Zenith=Black Leather Push up Dress (@ TBBS-April 1st)
Necklace: : Amorous : Not Grannys Necklace
Necklace 2: : Amorous : Love Strung 
Purse: Izzie's - Heart Bag black plain
Headband: MONS / Hippie Chain Headband
Knee pads: dl:: Knee Guards  
Nails: dl:: Emo Queen Perfect Hands
Tights: *T.Whore* - Fishnet Tights Black 1
Legstrap: dl:: Cursed Love LegStrap
Boots:J's Fringe Cowgirl Boots2 (11Colors)
Hair: ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves: Naturals

Top: FnH - Sexy Wrap Pink & White (@ TBBS-April 1st)

Skirt: *MC* Sexy Lil Mini - 5 sizes - PalePink
Knee Pads: ~Pepper~ Knee Pads -(NEW)
Hair: =DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Dolce" Dipped Party Colors
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment