Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

#910 Never said yes to the right guy

Never said yes to the right guy-close
Never said yes to the right guy
This is one of my good male friends, I have known him for yearrsss and he's actually a GOOD GUY girls! Seriously soo many shadyy fooks in this crazy SL world ..those are a dime a dozen but this one is the rare gem you hope to find girlies ^^ So thanks for being my fran mister Shhjose! *hearts*
"Never put my love out on the line
Never said yes to the right guy
Never had trouble getting what I want
But when it comes to you, I’m never good enough

When I don’t care
I can play ‘em like a Ken doll
Won’t wash my hair
Then make 'em bounce like a basketball

But you make me wanna act like a girl
Paint my nails and wear high heels
Yes, you make me so nervous
And I just can’t hold your hand"

Dress:!Blah. (My Criss-Cross Dress ) Salmon (@ TBBS)
Necklace: Blah. (My Pure Heart Necklace) (previous gift)
Eyes: IKON VIP Group Gift - April 2013
Heels: {alterego} platform heels (NEW)
Ring: +Half-Deer+ Whipped Cream Ring 
Bangles: dl:: Black Perls Magic
Hat: [SISU] German Officer Visor
Garter: {alterego} legstraps 
Tat: *HolliPocket* Animalistic Halfie-Catty (soon released)
Hair: Truth-Elisha
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Portia ] - [ Olive ] (@ TBBS)

On Him:

Sweater: BS (Bomb Stache) (soon released by mindbomb.bisiani)
Pants: Evuza Jeans (Balkanik)
Shoes: 2real Stackz
Sold in Prints/Black stripe/White Stripes
Alterego Platform Heels
Holli Thespian


No comments:

Post a Comment