Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

#917 SunnyJean is taking clients!

Holli Thespian by SunnyJean Resident
So I did another pile up this time being more inspired by the 80's per request BUT I don't think my look is too 80's other than my skates!?! lol..anyways I loved the way this pic came out and just so happens that SunnyJean Resident is booking clients! You can contact her via flickr or inworld for infos.

Ride to Sunny's flickr here
Other items worn:
Top: Holli Pocket-Pretty Love
Skirt: Holli Pocket-Bend Me Over Mini
Tat: Holli Pocket-Animalistic Halfie
Necklace: Heartcore (store closed longg time ago)
Collar: Redmint
Eyes: Ikon
Face piercing: Pekka
Face pearls: Urbanity (store closed longg time ago)
Pearls: T.Whore
Armbands: Dirtyland
Hair: Catwa
Skin: Belleza

No comments:

Post a Comment