Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

#922 I wanna see your peaCOCK!

Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock
Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock-Close
Katy Perry-Peacock
"Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock?
Don't be a chicken boy, stop acting like a bitch
I'm a peace out if you don't give me the pay off
Come on baby let me see
What you're hidin' underneath
Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock?
What you're waiting for, it's time for you to show it off
Don't be a shy kinda guy I'll bet it's beautiful
Come on baby let me see
What you're hidin' underneath"


Top: {alterego} fishnet d!va - pink 
Headband: crush - bullet headband (NEW)
Pants: crush - "crushed" flare jeans -(NEW)
Bangle: erratic / owl bracelet / silver (@ FLF)
Ring: RO - FAMOUS Ring
Babies:~silentsparrow~ Uni-ee! Mesh Plush Unicorn 
Octopus: ~Oceania~ Kawaii Happy Octopus Plushie (free @ Kawaii)
Leg sprinkles: {Sugar Heart} Birthday Tights (group gift)
Panties: *HolliPocket* Biscuit Panties-Set 4
Mask: *Epic* Neo Anime Mouth Mask [@ Kawaii Fair)
Backpack: *Epic* Kawaii Neo Neko TV Backpack (NEW @ Kawaii)
Garter: *HolliPocket* Smexay-Garters-Set 1
Tat: *HolliPocket* Animalistic Halfie-Catty-White
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet tippy toes
Hair: !lamb. Ruby (Mesh
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Aisha ] - [ Smoky sunkissed TDR ]
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment