Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

#932 You see into my soul with eyes control

You see into my soul with eyes control

You see into my soul with eyes control-Far
Starkillers-Let the Love
"You see into my soul with eyes control
You see into my soul and take a hold
And I will let you in
Let the love within
Let the love

You are in my mind
The windows from my eyes
The contemplating fate
Into you escaping"



Dress: *Epic* Mesh Faery Glitter (@ Fantasy Faire)
Wings: *Epic* Fairy Sparkle Dream Wings  (@ Fantasy Faire)
Jeans: *HolliPocket* Sweetheart Jeans-Set 2-Cotton Candy
Nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails - Fuchsia
Tat: Tenjin
Tights: *HolliPocket* Teeny Tighty-Set 4-Kissy/ Love
Headpiece: MG - Necklace - Ananya Teardrop Necklace Set
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Keshi Pearl Heart
Necklace 2: MG - Necklace - Copacetic Tallulah
Bangles: MG - Bangles - Sugar Candy - The Blues
Lipgloss: Pink Acid Juniper Lips - Rose Pink (@ Cosmetic Fair)
Heels: Mstyle ANI Pumps - Dodger (NEW)
Hair: Catwa

No comments:

Post a Comment