Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

#936 You got me spinning around

I can't breathe-Far 2

I can't breathe-Far
I can't breathe-Close
I have been super busy the past few weeks getting Jersey Shore completely revamped (which you should by the way stop by, will be a grand opening partay so stay tuned!) so, I decided to take a break and bust out a post with nomnom Alex here. I never leave my platform to do pics but figured why not, and so he found this awesome place (I wish shadows worked here) but other than that, it's an amazing location!!


Guys out there if you are interested in some hot looks check out his bloggy here.
I can't breathe-Booth Style
This piccy was taken @ Jersey Shore, photo booth style-pshhyeah!
Rocket Pimp-Out of my way
"Get out of my way,
You got me spinning around,
I can't breathe"

Top: Razorblade /// Ring Leader - Black (NEW)
Undershirt: FnH Wonky Top Redux - Camo Black 
Skirt: .:cheeky:. Zia Skirt! Black Mesh (NEW)
Belt: ~Pepper~ Gothic  (@ PW)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Voodoo Rocker
Choker: .wound Ribbion Choker Dark (NEW)
Sleeves: Cobrahive - Chained Sleeves
Bangle: MG - Earrings - Voodoo Rocker
Gag: {alterego} kawaii gacha gag
Garter: dl: Military Legstrap (2 colors)
Cap: Cobrahive - Officer Cap V1 (black) (10L)
Upper Tat: *HolliPocket* Animalistic Halfie-Catty-Black
Bottom: (flaunt) Hallow's Eve Tattoo (Black)
Shoes: J's Studded Long boots
Eyemakeup: +Nuuna+ Rinn makeups*
Hair: Action Mesh Hair Megan Overdose (NEW)

On him:
Hair:  RAW HOUSE :: Destroyer 2 HxC [Blacks]
Makeup: VCD - FATPACK - Scars, eyebrows, freckles, beautspots, eyeliner
            +Nuuna+ makeups v12 male
            +Nuuna+ Neuro makeups (M)
Horns: ~Vect Gynath horns           
Necklace: [MANDALA]HANNYA Necklace/Black(MALE)      
Gag: K_gs GagMask
Goggles: K_gs Razaera - Kumaki
Guns: ::: Brutal Weapons :::""" [ Desert Eagles ] 
Body Tape: SiniStyle Taped Guts
Arms: Xeno Augmented Arms V.2
Pants: [IC] MESH Low Rise Skinny Pants .::DarkCross::.
Feet: Slink Mens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)

No comments:

Post a Comment