Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

#946 I've searched for you

I have searched for you-Far
I have searched for you
BT featuring JES-Every Other Way
"I don’t feel me now
Cause there’s a lot of time to waste
Don’t shut me out
We should await another day

And I’ve searched for you
And my heart has been chased
Hear me yell 
It’ll be the only chance to say

Hold me now"

Top: *Epic* Baby Pink Cropped Bunneh Hoodie (@ Going Bust)
Skirt:*Epic* Fairy-Kei Punk TuTu (@ 100 Block)
Skirt 2: *Milk* My Lili Pully Skirt Fluffer
Tights: HolliPocket
Armbands: Dirtyland
Flask: dl:: Pocket Flask Legband
Necklace: MG - Necklace -Juicy Love Lips/MG- Keshi Pearl Heart
Ring: [AUX] Melt My Heart - (@ Collab 88)
Belt: ~Pepper~ Leather Belt  
Leg tat: Identity. Body Shop - Skull Tie (@ 100 Block)
Headband: Noodles - Be a Unicorn Headband Majestic (@ Limited 50)
Boots:Pink Acid Mesh Clonker Platform Boot -Black (@ 100 Block)
Hair: =DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Sophie" Dipped Party Colors
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Glass
Skin: Lara Hurley-Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment