Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

#961 You'll be waiting in vain

I got nothing for you to gain-Close
I got nothing for you to gain
Blue Foundation-Eyes on Fire
I'm taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace


**To see what mister Alex is wearing check out his bloggy here!**

Top: :[Plastik]:-Aradia Tops:// Studded (NEW)
Jeans: AngelRED - Mesh Kacy Jeans (@ 100 Block)
Necklace/earrings: MG - Necklace - Handcuff Set
Bangles: MG - Bangles - Ramona 77 Leather Studded
Rings: MG - Rings - Juicy Love Lips
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Sweet Pain [Fresh] (@ TBS)
Nails: Mstyle EDGE Nails
Bag: MG - Purse - Madame Midnight
Shades: Eyewear - Zenith v1.0 *REDGRAVE*
Heels: Mstyle LOU Pumps
Hair: Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven All or nothing
Skin: Lara Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment