Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

#968 Take a dirty picture for me

Take a dirty picture for me

Take a dirty picture for me-closer
Taio Cruz- Dirty Picture
But whenever I'm not with you
It's so hard for me to see
I need to see a picture of you
A special picture just for me, yeah

So take a dirty picture for me
Take a dirty picture
Just take a dirty picture for me
Take a dirty picture

                         **To see what teh sexay Alex is wearing check out his bloggy here!**
Dress: *T.Whore*- Rebekah Dress Silver (NEW)
Corset: :[Plastik]:-Seren Corsets:// Pyramid Stud (NEW)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Monaco Nights - V1
Ears: [EY:NO] Bunny Headband (reopening gift)
Boa: *T.Whore*- Feather Boa
Rings: SL Fashion Week Group Gift - .olive. Bow Rings
Bone tat: ~.:.Hysteria.:.~ Bones (closing sale!)
Mask: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Mask :: GOTHIKA :: (@ PW)
Heels: .: ryvolter :. Ulla Translucent Pumps
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Moxie
1st Pose: {pose maniacs} 67 (group gift @ Sl Fashion Week)

No comments:

Post a Comment