Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

#972 I Hide you, I keep you, I save you

I wish I was yours-Closer
I wish I was yours-Far
I wish I was yours-Mid
M'Black-Heartbreak
It's a long way back
To Heaven
And we're on our way
Together
I wish I was yours
Forever and Ever
and Ever and Everrrrr


I Hide you I keep you I find you
I'll never let it go
I Hide you I keep you I save you
I'll Never let it go...

                              **To see what teh handsome Alex is wearing check out his bloggy here!**
Dress: ! Cellar Door Azales (NEW)
Shoulder fluffs: ! Cellar Door Macha
Fur wrap: ~Cellar Door~ Luna Fur Wrap
Necklace: ! Cellar Door Aradia
Mouth blood: Action Mesh Bleedin' Set [01]
Tat: [Ner .Ink] S. Jerry Old Skool * (NEW on MP)
Headband: ~Pepper~ Broche Headband 
Hair:/Wasabi Pills-Lory /(@ The Arcade)
Eye Makeup: MONS / Hippie Makeups
Skin: Lara Hurley-Joy Dark 

No comments:

Post a Comment