Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

#996 Twinnie Powas!

I'm top chef, you top ramen, I'm top shelf-Far
I'm top chef, you top ramen, I'm top shelf-Close
What a night with Rox *laughs* thanks for the good times girlie..Alrex will luv our new lookies! I will be MIA for the next day or two, so enjoy the posty before I poofs! Happy weekend :)

Strange Clouds-B.O.B ft Lil Wayne
"I'm top chef, you top ramen, I'm top shelf
No last call, to the bartender, what you got left?
Pour it up, don't stop there, hold your cup, take a shot, yeah
All night we celebrate, cause we everywhere and you not there
Ha"


To see what she's struttin go  here to her bloggy (she will be postin later today!)
Top: [okkbye] Cropped Knotted Top - Grey (closing sale)
Skirt: *HolliPocket* Slip In Skirts-Set 1
Undies: *HolliPocket* Tease Me Panties
Bracelet: - .HoD. - Fallen v2 Bracelet Updated
Eye Patch: Magnifique Skank Army Eyepatch (NEW)
Chest Badge: RO - Insignia - MOST BITCHY (@ Sl Fashion Week)
Chest tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Love Dragon*
Rings: RO - FAMOUS Ring - Black
Bangle: .:A&M:. My Fav Bracelet - White Pearls - R.Forearm
Hip Tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Battle Live or Die* 
Choker: *BLITZED* Legacy Choker - black
Garter: *HolliPocket* Smexay Garter-MOD-Fancy-Ruby Red
Purse: Pure Posion- Cute Panda Bag 
Eyes: Ikon
Boots: RO - Hobnails - LEATHER -(@ Fameshed)
Hair: Magika [03] Little (50% sale!)
Skin: Lara Hurley
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Friends 64
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Friends 74

No comments:

Post a Comment