Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

#1011 I got my fingers crossed on a shooting star

I got my fingers crossed on a shooting star
I got my fingers crossed on a shooting star-Close
Wallflowers-6th Avenue Heartache
Sirens ring, the shots ring out
A stranger cries, screams out loud
I had my world strapped against my back
I held my hands, never knew how to act

And the same black line that was drawn on you
Was drawn on me
And now it's drawn me in
6th Avenue heartache

Top: *MC* Cropped Color block top (w/Tango) - Black/Purple (NEW)
Pants: [Aux] Loose Sweats - Darks (@ Sl Fashion Week)
Shades: [Gold] Sinister Shades (@  Sl Fashion Week)
Necklac: PP - Cleo Necklace - Black (@  Sl Fashion Week)
Kisses: LoveBites.HickyTattoo,{.Pixel.Dust.} (@ TBS)
Tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Time Flies, Live it up*
Bangles: Candy Crunchers - Melty Swirl (@  Sl Fashion Week)
Shoes: Pink Acid Rich Diva Open Toe Pumps & HUD (@  Sl Fashion Week)
Bag: +>A&A<+ Fortune Cookie Purse - Original (@ Food Fair)
Lips: MONS / Makeups  - Glamorous Look Makeup (@ TDR Fusion)
Hair: [LeLutka]-ALVINA hair/Naturals (@ Hair Fair)

Top: *Epic* Boobie Peasant Top {Teal} (@ TBS)
Necklace: Izzie's - Treasure Jewelry (@ TDR Fusion)
Panties: lazybones - strappy thong (@  Sl Fashion Week)
Lips: MONS / Makeups  - Glamorous Look Makeup 3 (@ TDR Fusion)
Hair: (r)M Hair No.15'13 ( g o l d e n B r o w n s ) (@ Hair Fair)

No comments:

Post a Comment