Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

#998 Let me see you work that, Twurk that

Let me see you work that, Twurk that-Close

Let me see you work that, Twurk that
                               To see what she's struttin go  here to her bloggy (she will be postin later today!)
Juvenvile-Rodeo
Let me see you work that, Twurk that, sur that c'mon and do the rodeo
Let me see you bounce that, move that, do that let me see you do the rodeo
Let me see you work that, Twurk that, sur that c'mon and do the rodeo
Let me see you bounce that, move that, do that let me see you do the rodeo


Top: Lil'Lace-On Point Top/Pink (NEW)

Jeans: *X*plosion X*Cross Female Pants Straight (NEW)
Arm Tat: .:Boss Tattoo:. - Teorewai (@ She & Him)
Hip Tat: Tenjin - Sweet Little Thing Tattoo
Bracelets: - .HoD. - Fallen v2 Bracelet
Badge: RO - Insignia - MOST BITCHY - White (@ SL Fashion Week)
Clutch: [HANDverk]Cunt Clutch.magenta (50% sale!)
Nails: [ S H O C K ] Luxury Nails (Colorful) (@ She & Him)
Tail: Squishy PolkaDots Bananana Tail (coming soon!)
Earrings: MONS / MESH - Earrings Pyramid (NEW)
Hair: Magika [01] Rewind (50% off sale!)
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Friends 87 (@ Candy Factory)

No comments:

Post a Comment