Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

#1031 I hope you put your lips on me

I hope you put your lips on me-Far
I hope you put your lips on me-Close
To see what the hawtie tottie Roxeh and Fairy are wearing check out her bloggeh here
Chris Brown-Party Hard
I just need one more dance
And girl I hate to spill it
But it's not goin away
I think I'm in love witchu
And I can't help myself
Cause this maybe the only chance I got with you
And I know you gon show out
She likes all them stripper poles
Like takin off her clothes
And when you work that girl you stop my heart


Mini: *Epic Boobies* Jersey Heart Tube Dress {Hot Pink} {@ Bewbapalooza)
Earring: ::DirtyMind:: The Plastique Earrings (@ She & Him)
Rings: !Fappy. We love Gacha Rings (@ Thrift Shop-Gacha-opens August 9th)
Bangles: [Atooly] Mustache Bracelet Pack Three (@ SFW)
Purse: ::LC:: Treasure Chest [Pussy] (@ She & Him)
Arm Tat: Tenjin
Chest-Tat: !Fappy. Tango Tattoos Plus. Moonie v1.2
Heels: Maitreya Gold Liaison - Lollipop
Hair: Truth-TRUTH HAIR Genesis
Skin: Lara Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment