Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

#1042 Then she said te amo

Then she said te amo-Far
Te amo, te amo,
She's scared to breathe
I hold her hand, I got no choice uh
Pulled me out on the beach, danced in the water,
I start to leave
She's begging me and asking why its over



Roxeh makes for a prettay bad bum dark angel, see her goodies here-thanks for the posing BBY!
Dress: *Milk* My Darcy Dress Coral (NEW)
Under eye piercing: Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings (@ SFW)
Halo: RO - Homemade Halo - (NEW @ Mes Brics and Bracs)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Ananya - Choker - White Pearls
Necklace 2: [tea.s] Cutie Bow Necklace - Mint (@ SFW)
Gloves: Lark
Hand Bows: Bowtique - Bow Bracelet
Ring: Fappy
Eye makeup: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Glamorous (NEW)
Heels: _CandyDoll_ Oxygen II (NEW)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lyma -  (NEW)
Chairs: +Half-Deer+ The Angel's Chair


No comments:

Post a Comment