Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

#1044 I'll live all my life around the thought of me & you

I will live all my life around the thought of me and you-Close
I will live all my life around the thought of me and you
Forever Now-Ne-yo
I scream, "What am I gonna do with forever now?"
Tell me what am I gonna do with forever now?
All the plans we've made don't work if you're not around
So tell me what am I gonna do with forever now?
What do I do now?



Top: Razor /// Fringe Top w/ HUD (@ Thrift Shop)
Necklace: [geek.] Hungover Neckay-(@ 10L Summer Hang Over Hunt)
Shades: *Epic* Kawaii Monster Shield Sunglasses (NEW)
Skirt: *Milk* My Summer Aztek Skirt 2. (@ SFW)
Star bangle: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Mega Star
Tat: SOURIRES - Yensh TATTOO (@ Perfect Wardrobe)
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Lou Necklace
Bag: *ionic* take me out bag
Rings: ..::DeliciouS::.. Mushy   r i n g s
Hair: Truth Lyma
Skin: .Birdy. Delilah Skin ~Toffee~
Pose: Purple Poses - April 06


Top: [geek.] It's SO FLUFFY - (@ SFW)
Collar: _CandyDoll_ Mustache Collar Shade 
Pants: Spirit Store - Albana 2 pants (NEW)
Hair Bow: -LaViere- Candy Bows
Hair: DeLA
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Ylenia ]
Pose: Purple Poses - Marisa 06

No comments:

Post a Comment