Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

#1048 The Thing About Us

The Thing About Us-Far

The Thing About Us-Close
I heard this song the other day and pretty much have it on repeat..thanks to you know WHO! Mister Marshall here actually plays LIVE shows in SL! *Arm flails like a derpella* Here's a small post I found done on him here. To hear more of his music check out his youtube here or Facebook like this guy here.

Hamilton Marshall- The Thing About Us
The thing about us,
Everybody saying something, I say let them say chat
Sweet Brown said it best, ain't nobody got time for that
Never that I would be the one you choose
With that sexy little attitude,
Girl I knew you was right move the moment I laid eyes on you

Top: ~AlmostGone.Outfit/PinkZebra {.Pixel.Dust.} (@ TBS)
Chest tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Butterfly Effect (@ TBS)
Purse: * faun The Vice Grip Bag -Lilac-
Nips: .Pekka. Twinkle Star Nipple piercings - SILVER
Horns: . a i s l i n g . Marangki -PureWhite- (gacha item)
Skirt: *Milk* My Broken Boy Shorts Pink
Boots: [whatever] wing sneakerheel - (@ SFW)
Hair: .ploom. Shiloh - Pinks & Purples

Bodysuit: *L.inc* Lace Body Nude (@ TBS)
Bunny Nips: - Pr!cK - Tits WaahPin - (@ Silicone, opening soon)
Skirt: *T.Whore* - Doll Skirt Azure (NEW)
Earring: *Mon Cheri* Homeless Box Hunt Item
Hair: =DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Toni" Dipped Party Colors (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment