Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

#1061 All those fairy tales are full of it

All those fairy tales are full of it-Very Bad Dream
All those fairy tales are full of it-Bad Dream
All those fairy tales are full of it-Close
Maroon 5-Payphone
Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow
'Cause you forgot yesterday.
I gave you my love to borrow,
But you just gave it away.

You can't expect me to be fine,
I don't expect you to care
I know I've said it before
But all of our bridges burned down.


To see what Briwi is wearing check out her blogging here (I think she will give a break down of the items in the pic too-the cutesy chica with the awesome lamb hat on)

On Me:
Bra: *Mon Cheri* Flirtini (NEW)

Skirt: *T.Whore*- Lolly Skirt Floral Pink (NEW)
Mask: Tee*fy Sleepy Bunny Sleeping Mask (@ Arcade)
Necklace: ABPO3 - *Mon Cheri* (@ AB Bday Hunt)
Necklace 2: [tea.s] Star Key Necklace (@ SFW)
Nekclace 3: Holli Pocket (released soon)
Wings: Schadenfreude Mannequiel Wings
Ring: Maxi Gossamer
Feet: Slink Medium
Hair: Lamb
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Berry] - [ Sunkissed ](NEW)
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Friends 96

On Amba (chica in the white dress on left)
Dress:=Zenith=(Rose)Dolly Dress, 
Necklace: Bowtique - Bow Set
Wings: Schadenfreude Mannequiel Wings
Crown: RO - LOVE Donna Flora - 
Earrings: bellballs/PIDIDDLE - Fringed Cuff -
Feet: Slink

1 comment: