Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

#1063 Imma do what I want, whatever

Imma do what I want, whatever-Far
Imma do what I want, whatever-Close
Krewella-Live for the Night
I'm a grim reaper when I'm blarin' out your speaker
Killin' out the weaker welcome to the final feature
My head is in the clouds, you can say that I'm a dreamer
But I bang it super loud turn that bitch into a screamer

Imma do what I want, whatever
Imma rage til the dawn, all nighter
Don't hold your breath you know I'll sleep when I am dead


Top: *HolliPocket* Ruffle My Fluffers-Set 1 (@ She & Him)
Skirt: ~Shabby Cat - Damaged Denim Skirt w/belt HUD~
Chest Tat: !Fappy. Tango Tattoos. Lady Lace Set 1 (@ Stalkerazzi)
Tights: Izzie's - High-Waisted Tights (Basics)
Boots: N-core EUPHORIA 
Rings: Fappy/Maxi Gossamer
Headphones: +Half-Deer+ Etude Headphones [Rainbow] (@ Chapter Four)
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Fall Hair - (@ Seasons Story)
Plushie: +>A&A<+ Leo Lionies - White
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Berry] - [ Sunkissed ]

Top: *Epic Boobies* Cozy Off-Shoulder Top {Teal} (@ Bewbapalooza)
Skirt: _CandyDoll_ Leather Skirt 
Clutch: * faun The Vice Grip Bag -Peach- Noanim
Tights: The sea Hole _white Polkadot tights

No comments:

Post a Comment