Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

#1068 Damn that white girl got some ass!

Damn that white girl got some ass-Close
Damn that white girl got some ass
She got that butt donk-donkie-donkie
They so fat, they so chunky,
Call me Michael Jackson, hi hi
'cause I love to play with monkeys,
This the Miami thing, that's right
We down for anything that's right"


Okay so at FIRST, I wasn't all about dat phat azz at all. I will say after demoing and adjusting my personal shape AND seeing more of my fav skin designers making appliers I am now hooked like those lolas did me over. When Aida over at Glam Affair released skin appliers for them I got a little excited in my chair as there weren't too many that jumped on the azz wagon yet. 

Stores that I know that offer skin appliers for Phat Azz:
-Glam Affair
-Izzie's
-Rehab
-Skinnery
-WoW Skins
-Al Vulo
-Filthy
-The Sugar Garden/TSG
-Modish

There is also an inworld group you can join to get clothing AND skin applier updates from all over the grid, I'd highly recommend it girlies. It's called PHAT AZZ LOVERS founded by Kordiliyah Resident-group key-590e1b23-7e9f-3a3d-5774-fb47ae612e18. So JOIN it!!

I also want to note for creators out there interested in making appliers, it is SUPER easy! It's literally a drop of the bottom texture, and no adjusting even needed-so DO it for us bumlicious girls out there pretty please.

Kini: *Epic Bombastic* Wild Neko Cosplay Set {Leo.Classic} (@ Lubbly Jubblies)
Necklace: [tea.s] Cutie Bow Necklace - Candy
Ring: Squishy PolkaDots  - Rainbow Promise Ring
Tat: *HolliPocket* Animalistic Tat-Leo Colorful (updated with azz appliers-sold separate)
Bangles: [tea.s] Fallen Stars Cuff  (@ SFW)
Ankle pearls: *HolliPocket* Pearly Girlie (@ upcoming Accessory Fair)
Collar: * May's Soul* Crow collar (@ Gorean Room)
Feet: Slink
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Silverleaf
Heels: :Filthy: Flore Platforms (NEW)
Mesh Bum: Phat Azz by Ck Winx
Hair: [taketomi]_Namie
Skin: Glam Affair - Angelica - Jamaica(NEW)

Top: *Epic Bombastic* Zipper Bootie Dress {Hot Pink} (@ Going Bust)
Skirt: HolliPocket-Bend Me Over Skirt
Headband: [Atooly] Pretty Bow - Headband Red [BOXED]
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop -  Cherry Taste (@ Silicone)
Clutch: (Milk Motion) daliesque clutch - lips (@ Designer 5)
Eyemakeups: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Clubber
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Bijoux Hair - (NEW)
Damn that white girl got some ass-Faceys
New Angelica facey-12 makeups/4 lip styles/3 nose styles/8 brows

3 comments:

  1. Can I say you are the baddest white girl ever LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top: *Epic Bombastic* Zipper Bootie Dress {Hot Pink} (@ Going Bust) <-----is this the dress with the cherry ruffles ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I forgot to mention the skirt. It is NOT part of the Epic outfit, it's from my store, Holli Pocket Bend Me Over Mini Skirt

      Delete