Pages

Friday, November 1, 2013

#1107 Some fools fool themselves I guess...They're not foolin' me

Some fools fool themselves I guess, theyre not foolin me-Close
Some fools fool themselves I guess, theyre not foolin me
I was going through my NCs and found this event, "THE FORGOTTEN HALLOWEEN EVENT" that is full of very scurry surprises (I jumped a few times like a lil girl @ the scurry monsters behind every corner)..with my Whipsy. Randomly I thought we should snap a quick pic in the middle of the hunt-lol.

"This is a haunted maze, house & Graveyard. Candy Corn hunt will be taking place as well!! So make sure you search everywhere for GIFTS!!"

Ride to The Forgotten here

Nan Vernon-Love Hurts
"Love hurts, love scars,
Love wounds and marks,
Any heart, not tough,
Not strong enough
To take a lot of pain,
Take a lot of pain
Love is like a cloud
Holds a lot of rain
Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts"

Dress: ~Sassy!~ Elvira dress - black (NEW)

Collar: *HolliPocket* Lace Dom Corset-(@ upcoming TBS)
Leg tat: Reckless
Veil: +Half-Deer+ Veil of Thorns (White-Black)
Cat bag: Lark - Candy Bucket - Cat 
Mouth blood: -SU!- Vampire Warrior Cosplay (old gift)
Heels: [LW] Ibis -Platform Heels- ***NOIR***
Hair: Exile::Forever Yours All or nothing (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment