Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

#1111 I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat

I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat-Close
I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat-Far

Ive been ignoring this big lump in my throat-Blah
Rhianna-What Now
I found the one, he changed my life
But was it me that changed
And he just happened to come at the right time
I'm supposed to be in love
But I'm numb again


Outfit: -TartCake- Pinup Girl Black Cherry Dress (@ Rockabilly-opens Nov 2nd-12midnight)
Necklace: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. -:: BUDDY :: Fuck (@ Rockabilly-opens Nov 2nd-12midnight)
Headband: :Z.S: Rockabilly Bandana headband  (@ Rockabilly-opens Nov 2nd-12midnight)
Glasses: XODOHTRONU Star Eyes Cateye Sunglasses Red  (@ Rockabilly-opens Nov 2nd-12midnight)
Lip piercing: A:S:S deLuxe - Screwed Kiss (Dirty Turkey Hunt)
Bangles: *MUKA* Nautical Wristband Black - Left  (@ Rockabilly-opens Nov 2nd-12midnight)
Bangles 2: Holli Pocket
Smokes: [geek.] Smokes -Duff Filter- Smoking  (@ Rockabilly-opens Nov 2nd-12midnight)
Lipstick: .tsg. Lovely  Sheer Chapstick - Bare NT (Medium) *Tintable*
Socks: :FY: Missy Thigh Highs  (@ Azz Show-opening soon)
Heels: !Blah. ( My Satin Bow Pumps ) Red  (@ Rockabilly-opens Nov 2nd-12midnight)
Garter: *HolliPocket* Holy Holly Garter (released soon)
Hair: little bones. Temptation   (@ Rockabilly-opens Nov 2nd-12midnight)
Eyes: IKON VIP Halloween Group Gift
Skin: :::unBra::: Skin Nefertari C41
Pose: Flash Friendly Poses - Two of a Kind

No comments:

Post a Comment