Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

#1116 I'm just relaying what the voice in my head's saying

Save me from myself and all this conflict
Save me from myself and all this conflict-MidSave me from myself and all this conflict-Close
The Monster-Eminem
I think you've been wandering off down yonder
And stumbled onto Jeff VanVonderen
'Cause I need an interventionist
To intervene between me and this monster
And save me from myself and all this conflict
'Cause the very thing that I love's killing me and I can't conquer it
My OCD is conking me in the head
Keep knocking, nobody's home, I'm sleepwalking
I'm just relaying what the voice in my head's saying
Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just friends with the



Ride to Briwi's blog here (princess chica)
Ride to Whispys blog here (rockabilly chica)

Top: *Epic Boobies* Cozy Off-Shoulder Top {Melty-Baby Pink} (@ TBS)
Shorts: alterego I lowrise shorts - criss cross (@ Azz Show)
Socks: [BS] Bowed Tights - Blush (@ Azz Show)
Headband: :FY: Batty Head Band (mint)
Garter: *HolliPocket* Holy Holly Garter
Shoulder tat; .Identity. Body Shop - Pocket Full Of Candy (@ TBS)
Choker: [tea.s] Bloody Choker
Shades: Chillie DOUGLAS Sunglasses (NEW)
Face piercing: .:ellabella:. Throwback Two - vary (@ Rockabilly)
Pumps: !Blah. ( My Satin Bow Pumps ) Aqua (@ Rockabilly)
Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Eva *Fades* (NEW)
Skin: Belleza

No comments:

Post a Comment