Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

#1120 I'll take your bad days with your good

I'll take your bad days with your good-far
I'll take your bad days with your goodKaty Perry-Unconditionally
Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
Know that you are worthy
I'll take your bad days with your good
Walk through the storm I would
I do it all because I love you, I love you


Bodysuit: !Blah.(My Playful Bodysuit) Aqua (@ TBS)
Collar: Blah. ( My Elegant Bow Collar ) Aqua (@ PW)
Clutch: .Birdy. Queen of <3 b="" clutch="" iolet="" s="" silver="">
Cuffs: ::Intrepid::  Statement Cuff - Stellar (@ Thrift Shop-opens Nov 10th)
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Pocket Full Of Candy (@ TBS)
Garter: *HolliPocket* Holy Holly Garter (released soon)
Pearls: *HolliPocket* Pearly Girlie Wrist Jizz-Bangles/Ankles
Headband: .{yy}. {2 Scoop} Headband {Pink Fury} (@ Thrift Shop-opens Nov 10th)
Socks: alterego I nylon stockings - pastel (NEW)
Heels: !Blah. ( My Satin Bow Pumps ) (@ Rockabilly)
Eye makeup: MONS / Makeups - Eyeliner Ombre (@ TDR)
Pumps: [LW] Ibis -Platform Heels- ***GRAPE*** (Slink Feet)
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 39 / CHESTNUT
Skin: Belleza

Outfit: alterego I knockout - purple
Gun holster: *HolliPocket* Hands UP Mutha Fooka Holsters (@ She & Him)
Hip Tat: .:ellabella:. Etch-Hips: Drega
Headband: .{yy}. {3 Scoop} Headband {Neapolitan} RARE(@ Thrift Shop-opens Nov 10th)
Hair: Exile::Forever Yours All or nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment