Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

#1126 I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown

I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown-close
I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown
ELLIE GOULDING-Lights (Captain Cuts Remix)
I had a way then losing it all on my own
I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping now the strength I need to push me

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone


Top: *HolliPocket* Plain Jane Tanks-Set 6 (@ TBS)
Choker: Blah. ( My Elegant Bow Collar ) White (@ PW)
Hat: :FY: Oh Deer! Knit Hat # 3 rare (@ Thrift  Shop-gatcha)
Pants: :FY: Loved Sweat Pants (@ Thrift Shop)
Rings: [geek.] 8bit Mystery Rings (@ Thrift Shop)
Purse: *Tentacio* cassette purse (gift @ Singer Icon)
Walkman: *Tentacio* walkman (@ Singer Icon)
Tail :c( TC ) Somali Neko Tail 2.0
Chest tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Let's Live For Today * (NEW)
Legwarmers: *Epic* Slouchie Bow Digi Warmers!(@ Azz Show)
Hair: Lelukta
Skin: (rehab.) - Coco. - (tone 4)

Top: alterego I aalysia tank jump - white / black
Tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Lust* (@ TMD)
Scarf: [geek.] Mogul Hoodie -Bubblegum-
Fur: [LeLutka]-IRINUSHKA bolero/arctic
Skirt:[Cynful] Eve's Skirt - Ripped - Washed Blue 
Boots: _CandyDoll_ Eleanora Patterns (@ upcoming Shoetopia)
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Alecto hair -

Candy Doll Eleanora in patterns:
I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown-CandyDoll

No comments:

Post a Comment