Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

#1143 It’s just you and me



Britney Spears-Perfume
I want to believe
It’s just you and me
Sometimes it feels like there’s three of us in here, baby

So I wait for you to call
And I try to act natural
Have you been thinking ’bout her or about me?
And while I wait I put on my perfume,
Yeah, I want it all over you
I'm gonna mark my territory

Lingerie: -TartCake- Pretty In Pink Bra/Pantie Set White/Pink (@ upcoming Pink Friday)
Hip Piercing: .:ellabella:. Etch-Hips: Drega -p
Pearls: Acid Mala
Socks: alterego I shin high nylons
Crown: .{yumyums}. Cakey Crown {80's Punk Princess} (NEW)
Snowflake Ears: Alterego (upcoming @ OMG!)
Pumps: [L.Warwick] Siren -Platform Heels- Pearl BAKED (NEW)
Hair: Chemistry/Eaters Coma - HAIR 44 / FUNKY COLOR (@ Collab 88)
Skin: Glam Affair/Lara Hurley

 Three styles available

No comments:

Post a Comment