Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

#1147 My world is changing, I'm rearranging

Tonight's posty wasn't expected at all, I literally was going to log in 5 and mister Damien was in my box wanting to strike a pose with me. I was like really?...Yeah sure, let me find something and heck, lets do a holiday(ish) outfit while we are at it. He's so sweet and glad he hit me up, I wasn't too scurry now was I Damien? ^^

I don't know if I will get another posty out (busy busy bee) but if not, I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holidays with your families...When you get back (or hopefully back by the 1st) OMG! will be starting..oot oot stay tuned for those goodies :)

FYI, boys you gotta wait until Monday for his wearing links, he's off doing the RL thing but here is his link up to the bloggy here.

Faith Hill-Where Are You Christmas
My world is changing
I'm rearranging
Does that mean Christmas changes too

Where are you Christmas
Do you remember
The one you used to know
I'm not the same one
See what the time's done
Is that why you have let me go


Dress: [Cynful] Vale's Turtleneck Dress - Suede Grey (@ Azz Show)
Jacket: *Fishy Strawberry* Bookworm Mesh Cardigan - Grey Plain (NEW)
Leggings: *REIGN.- Wool Leggings- Black (@ Frost)
Legwarmers: *REIGN.- Cozies- High Feet- Black (@ Frost)
Makeup: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Roar (NEW @ TDR Fusion)
Antlers: RO - Festivat - Blinking Blitzen RARE (@ Arcade)
Ring: MG - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Nails: Action Nails Holiday 2013 (NEW)
Hair: .ploom. Chilly - Ploomage (NEW)
Skin: Lara Hurley
Reindeer: (Rudy) Standing Deer-ee - Mesh Plush Deer ~silentsparrow (50L Friday)


No comments:

Post a Comment