Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

#1153 But I wonder do you think of me



Today has been nothing short of an event day, busy busy! Sooo I wasn't planning on blogging but why the heck not since the other two bad babehs here were working on their outfits-so boom I jumped in.
I hope everyone didn't go too cray cray on the liquor, and if you did that hangover was worth it. Happy New Years!!

Flo Rida-Thinking of You
I know better than to keep on telling lies
Should have swallowed my pride
But I think sometimes
Baby it was best it was best that we let it go

Ride to Tox's Bloggy here
Ride to Rox's Bloggy here

Top: *T.Whore*- #E$ential Top - Pink (NEW)
Fur:*T.Whore* - Fur Stole Black (NEW)
Wand: .tsg. Moonlight Magic - Cutie Moon Rod Black (@ OMG!)
Tat: [Ner .Ink] Tattoo Let's Live For Today *
Crown: *Epic* Sparkle Pop Queenie Crowns! (@ OMG!)
Garter: *MUKA* Garter Love
Leg Tat: OMG Gatcha - Tenjin Angel Tattoo (@ OMG!)
Headband: [tea.s] 2014 Headband (gift @ store)
Bottoms: *T.Whore*- High Waist Panties Black (NEW)
Heels: *Reign.- Majesty heels (Slink Medium)- Black (@ Frost)
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 44 / FUNKY COLOR
Skin: Lara Hurley-Isis

No comments:

Post a Comment