Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

#1177 I'll give my all to you




John Legend-All of Me
Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh


Top: Lolita - Pure Top Nude (@ WCF-opens March 1st)
Pantyhose: Lolita - Pantyhose Beige (@ WCF-opens March 1st)
Crown:.{yumyums}. Cakey Crown {Blizzard}
Sweater: ::BB:: Little Red Hoodie Sweater (WHITE)
Collar: .tsg. Good Kitty Collar - Purity (@ Fantasy Gacha)
Ears: .tsg. Neko Cosplay Ears Headband - Orange Tabby
Cooter Tat: !Fappy. Azz Tattoos. The Cooter Crown Tat
Gloves: *HolliPocket* Jui J Lacey Gloves
Ring: MG - Rings  - Sugar Heart
Pearls: MG - Necklace - Knotted Shimmer Pearls
Lips: .tsg. Angel Lipstick - Nude
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rowan -(NEW)
Pumps: _CandyDoll_ Gossa Heels (@ WCF-opens March 1st)
Shoe Wings: .tsg. Cupid Creepers - White -(part of shoe set)
Skin: Rehab Lily

Top: [LadyLuck] Twist top *Beige* (WCF-opens March 1st)
Suit: [LadyLuck] Candid top *Grey*(@ WCF-opens March 1st)
Pearls: -RYCA-Necklace HOP Color change 
Garter: {PopTart} Garter Straps (White Frill)
Socks: D2K - Sockies BOX [Lite]
Bangles: Candydoll Bows/RYCA Pearls
Hat: Blah. (My Taiga Neko Hood) White
Lips: "tSg" Alena Line
Hair: (r)M Hair No.16'14 ( g o l d e n B r o w n s )(NEW)
Skin: Rehab Lily

Candy Doll is releasing some hot hot high heels for the high SLINK feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment