Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

#1180 Girl I'm so glad that I found you



Massari-Brand New Day

Habibi habibi I
Habibi habibi I
Habibi habibi I
Losing my mind
Rox (on the left) and I are wearing basically the same thing but she will have her wearings soon on her blog here
Sweater: .tsg. Bite Me Sweater - Pink (@ WCF-March 1st)
Top: Blah. (My Antique Lace Lingerie Top) Black
Bodysuit: Blah. ( My Cheetah Jumper ) Pink
Stocking: Blah. Toeless
Headband: Panik
Legband: Poptart
Gloves: HolliPocket-Jui J's
Tail:.tsg. Neko Cosplay Tail (@ Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Paws: .tsg. Neko Cosplay Paws (@ Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Heels: Cute Poison - Maneater Heels(@ WCF-March 1st)
Hair: ILLMATIC :: Kawaii Kawaii - Naturals
Pug: Birdy-Buddy (+ added on my own clothes to her)

Cute Poison-Maneater Heels, 2 styles with or without spikes and gold/black heels

No comments:

Post a Comment