Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

#1188 I'm in misery where you can seem as old as your omens


CHVRCHES – The Mother We Share
In the dead of night
I'm the only one here
And I will cover you
Until you go oh oh oh
And if I told the truth,
I will always be free
And keep a prize with me
Until you go oh oh oh


Top: Spirit Store - Cona 2 shirt [PURPLE] (@ TDRF)
Bag: Moon}. Boho Bag - Yazzy
Headband: ::LC::-Bubble Goth Headbands-Minty/Silver/ (@ Irish Gacha)
Bangle: D2K GACHA - Cuff Me Baby RARE Lite (@ Irish Gacha)
Leg Garter 1:D2K GATCHA - Fully Loaded RARE (@ Irish Gacha)
Garter 2: *MUKA* Garter Love 
Socks/Heels: *Epic* Cute n' Phat Toe Socks n' Wedges! (@ WCF)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lovers - (NEW)
Lamb: Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes - Lamb - Patch (@ Chapter Four)

Top: -SU!- Anie Sweatshirt
Shorts: -SU!- Nydale Shorts (@ WCF)
Badge: RO - Paragon Sash - Queen Bitch (@ Mens Dept)
Bow: Static-Muerte Bow - Black (@ Irish Gacha)
Hair: little bones. Barbarella (@ TBS)
Ducky: Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes - Ducky - Winter (@ Chapter Four)

No comments:

Post a Comment