Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

#1191 Let you go and let the lonely in to take my heart


Christina Perri - The Lonely
2 a.m., where do I begin?
Crying off my face again
The silent sound of loneliness
Wants to follow me to bed

I'm a ghost of a girl that I want to be most
I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well

Top: ISON - work it blazer (black) (@ Collab88)
Skirt: [LF] Molly Suit Black (@ TBS)
Nose Piercing: .random.Matter. - Rasputina Septum Ring - Silver
Horns: +Half-Deer+ Aventine Horns - Atlantis (@ Arcade)
Choker: .Pekka. Ribbon heart collar - Raven RARE
Headband: .r.M. - ROCKETS RULE [headband] [B&W] RARE
Hair: !lamb. High Friends In Places (@ Collab88)
Heels: Blah.(My Charming Pumps)Forever Love/Black(SLink High Feet)
Socks: Static-Skull Socks-(@ TBS)

Top: *Fishy Strawberry* New York Deep V Shirt (@ Collab88)
Headband:-TartCake- Kitteh Rose Skully Headband (@ Irish Gacha)
Shorts: Bishes Inc. ~ Brothel Panties (@ TBS)
Necklaces: Maxi Gossamer Pearls
Choker: Blah. ( My Elegant Bow Collar ) 
Socks: *Epic* [Slink] Thigh-High Toeless Socks! (@ TBS)
Heels: Blah. (My Charming Pumps ) Red (SLink High Feet)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lolita -  (@ Collab88)

No comments:

Post a Comment