Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

#1213 Was it real or was it all in my head?



Tori Kelly – All in my Head
Every little glance my way
Every time you wanted to hang
You seemed so interested
Could you tell me, was it real or was it all in my head?
Was it real or was it all in my head?


Jacket: {PopTart} Grunge Cardi (Black Plaid)
Top: Lil'Lace-Daily Halter/Red
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Faith In Love
Jeans: Spirit Store - Shizu jeans [GRAY] (NEW)
Purse: (AMD) Locket Purse - Black 
Lips: .tsg. Lip Tinte' (Dark; F Tone)
Sandals: _CandyDoll_ Bowie Sandals White 
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Valentin Hair (NEW)

Top: BOMBSHELL-Tweed Cardigan (@ SDollz)
Pants: [ BarmaleY ] Pants_Allur_Grey (NEW)
Shades: RYCA-SUNGLASS LTI-II BLACK/SILVER
Gloves: Izzie's - Fingerless Leather Gloves
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Indulgence
Sneaks: Eudora 3D Inmortal Hi-Tops (10L$ Group gift)
Hair: +Spellbound+ Sunday // (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment