Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

#1216 I fell for you like autumn leaves

Jacket: [Cynful] Cropped Denim Jacket - Washed Grey (NEW)
Jeans: Cynful-Zia
Skirt: *Tentacio* Kay Skirt 
Necklace/crown: O.M.E.N - Sleeping Beauty's Pendant (part of Enchantment gift)
Gloves: :Moon Amore: Hands Tattoo (Gloria Pack)
Bangle: *BOOM* Briar Rose Bracelets  (part of Enchantment gift)
Boots: _CandyDoll_Sexeh Stilettos (NEW)
Hair Flowers: =Zenith=Grape Leafs Corolla (@ Fameshed)
Hair: Ploom-Becca (@ Fameshed)

Top: -TartCake- Peek a Boo Top (Pink Fusion Hunt)
Skirt: alterego I pimpette highs (NEW)
Goo: BN inc. - My messy lollipops (@ Sdollz)
Tiara: Swallow Tiara White (@ TDR)
Wings: *Epic* Sparkle Chibi Wings {Bubblegum} (@ Fantasy Fair)
Socks: Lolita - Pure Stockings White
Hair: KOY - Kyra - (@ The Deck)

"Behind the dark sky you looked at me.
I fell for you like autumn leaves
Never faded evergreen"

No comments:

Post a Comment