Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

#1218 I've figured out that joy is not in your arms


Corset: *May's Soul* War chest
Belt: May's Soul-musa belt onix black
Skirt: **LUAS** Nazirah Rags Skirt Fur Brown RARE
Choker:POMPOSITY - Padded Cuff Set (@ SuDollz)
Bracers: * May's Soul* muse armour 
Horns/face strap:*May's Soul* emery horns (@ Fantasy Room)
Tat: ::TI:: I am Free - Upper Tattoo (@ She & Him)
Tiara: Swallow Tiara (@ TDR)
Leg strap:*May's Soul*  zinga jewelry (@ We Heart RP)
Socks: Pervette-My Socks Half Lace [3] (@ She & Him)
Hair: little bones. West Coast/Les Garcons - (@ Chapter Four)
Weapon: [The Forge] Eye of Ulysses (Black)
Shield: PFC~Pegasus Shield (back) - Black

I've figured out that joy is not in your arms
I know I'll always ache with an empty heart
I think it's time to run cause I'm seeing stars
I'm seeing stars watch me fall apart

No comments:

Post a Comment