Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

#1274 But in dreams I can hear your name

Anyone that knows me, knows I'm a total fan girl of LoTR's/Harry Potter, and the tunes are teh shyt..I could listen to these soundtracks everyday & all day. Anything fantasy I'm there and going back for more. Did you guys know Blizzard was coming out with a movie (its about TIME) I can't wait, I'm sure it will just as epic!!!

Dress: [Teri] Vespia Black (NEW)
Back fan: [BP] War Fans Ultra Rare  (@ upcoming FGC)
Hand Fan: >glYph< Sakura Fan Ultrarare (@ upcoming FGC)
Gloves: Nana - Chouchou Gloves 
Tat: SOURIRES TATTOOS. - FlowerSkull TATTOO
Headband: *May's Soul* Princess day (@ Secret Affair)
Bracers: May Soul's-Desolation protector
Hair: MOON{Hair}. Wight Birth -(@ Secret Affair)
Sandals: Reign (refer to last post)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Exotic 


No comments:

Post a Comment