Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

#1287 It drowns the love I thought I knew

It drowns the love I thought I knew-Close
It drowns the love I thought I knew-Far
Hers:
Top: *Epic* One-Eyed Monster Babydoll Set (@ District 5)
Backpack: *Epic* One-Eyed Kitty Backpack! {Lime} (@ District 5)
Crown: .tsg. Moon Princess Crown 
Tat: G.ID-Possession Pink Faded (@ TBS)
Purse: Pink Acid Mesh Bear Shoulder Purse 
Rings: Pink Acid Gacha Mesh Whipped Ice Cream Rings (@ District 5)
Heels: Blah. (My Sweet Skull Platforms)  (@ District 5)
Stole: *T.Whore* - Sexy fur stole (NEW)
Socks: -TartCake- Love Halfsies Socks Cotton Candy RARE
Septum: MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style1)
Hair: [LCKY] Drippy // (NEW)
Skin: Lara Hurley-Fae 

His:
Shirt: ::GB:: Body rolled up Tshirt / Gray (@ TMD)
Pants: Spirit Store - Lav unisex pants (TMD)
Necklace: 2LAG: JESUS CHAIN / multi color
Boots: [Gos] Triumph Boots for Men - Worn 
Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Courage To Change
Shades: (Yummy) Captain's  Aviators - Silver
Hair: little bones. Sinister 


No comments:

Post a Comment