Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

#1340 I can feel this light that's inside of me

How ironic that Maitreya's new mesh body "Lara" happens to be my favorite skin designer's name too, there's something to that..I personally think this body is the closest and next best thing to the cute azz being that it is still curvy/femi, and just perfect imo. This is the first time I have actually taken off my cute azz *kisses it goodbye* I highly doubt that I will be taking this Lara body off, it's by far my favorite mesh body AND works with Omega applier system, it's overall a win win. 
Those of you still not familiar with the Omega applier system really should be (best system out there that complies a ton of mesh bodies to work all together), go check it out HERE. It works with what, 95% of the mesh bodies out there!? Now if SLINK and The Mesh Project would somehow jump on the bandwagon, hmmm...probably not. 

Top: *HolliPocket* Guarded Lace Top (@ Anybody)
Skirt: Bishes ~ Pleated Mini (Unrigged 4 mesh body) White
Socks: *HolliPocket* Drinkin bout YOU Sockings
Necklace:.tsg. Unicorn Pendant - Pink (@ C88)
Bangle: .tsg. Unicute Charm Bracelet - (@ C88)
Bangle 2: _CD_Hamburger Bangle (@ OMG!)
Tail/horn: +Half-Deer+ Magical Unicorn Tail (@ C88)
Pearls: Maxi Gossamer
Septum: MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style16) silver
Hair: ::Exile:: Wingsong blonde sparkle (@ C88)
Pumps: REIGN.- Avantii Pumps(SLINK)- White (@ Uber)
Skin: Lara Hurley
Mesh body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1 (LOVE this bod!)
Unicorn: Mishmish (@ C88)

No comments:

Post a Comment