Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

#1568 I found love where it wasn't supposed to be

I found love where it wasn't supposed to be-Close

I found love where it wasn't supposed to be-Far
Outfit:#EVANI - Wendy (@ Shiny Shabby)
Choker: .tsg. Ribbon Collar (NEW)
Tat: .Things.- Serendipity Tattoo (@ Whimsical)
Unicorn: [Black Bantam] My Little Unicorn Gacha (@ Enchantment)
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Domino hair (@ C88)
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Sleuth Shadows (@ C88)
Skin: Glam Affair -  Marta Skin 
Heels:N-core ALTEA "FatPack" (Fitted Mesh) (recent NEW)
Pose: Purple Pose-Persephone

 2nd look:
Outfit: KITJA - Kerca Outfit (@ k9)
Necklace: ^^Swallow^^ Lock of Love Necklace (@ Flower Power)
Hair: [RA] Amalthea - (@ Enchantment)
Heels: N-core NIKA "Fatpack" for High Feet (@ C88)
Poodle: [Black Bantam] My Loving Poodle Gacha (@ k9)


No comments:

Post a Comment