Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

#1667 I just want you to make me move

I just want you to make me move

I just want you to make me move-Close
Top: _CandyDoll_Charlene Top -(recent NEW)
Stole: _CandyDoll_Tabitha Fur Stole (recent NEW)
Choker: !IT! - De'Leashous Choker (@ OMG!)
Bag: REIGN.- OVERNIGHT BAG  (@ Epiphany
Garter+Socks: MImiry.Mushilu (@ OMG!)
Plats: REIGN.- Platform Ballet Slippers (@ N21)
Hair:  (r)M Hair, No.48'17 (NEW)

2nd look:
Dress: _CandyDoll_Esmeralda Dress (recent NEW)
Stole: _CandyDoll_Tabitha Fur Stole (recent NEW)
Socks: *HolliPocket* Sweet Heart High Socks (@ OMG!)
Septum: MONS / MESH - Heart Septum Ring
Drink: REIGN.- STRAWBURST DRIZZLE DONUT DRINK  #18 (@ Epiphany
Cell: REIGN.- Rcelly- WHITE DOTS PHONE CASE #25  (@ Epiphany
Hair: (r)M Hair, No.48'17 (NEW)


No comments:

Post a Comment