Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

#861 Must be the Love

Dark Fae-Close
Dark Fae-Far
My dark fae look I put together, I really liked how it turned out and hopefully get some exp today too-oot!
Tune of the day:
"Every moment waiting here
I feel more alive
I could give this world away
To keep this endless high
The scars within my heart are fading
Bit by bit I’m healed
The more I let go
The more I am whole
This time it’s for real"

Top:-SU!- Almost Top V.2 (@ WCF!)
Pearls: *UB* You Broke Me! *black* (think store closed)
Jacket/head piece: ! Cellar Door Macha
Skirt: ! Cellar Door Aradia
Tatt: *HolliPocket* Animalistic Tat-
Collar: (r)M~Posture Collar ~ No.01 (Mesh)
Wings: dl:: Dark Angel Wings...
Leg garter: dl:: Discovery leg strap
Knee wound: [ViSion}  - Wounds
Feet:N-core Tip Toe BAREFEET (Mesh)
Skin: Belleza Ava
Holli Thespian

No comments:

Post a Comment